10. Refreshing my browser. Again. Again. Again.
9. Figuring out which black top(s) to wear with which jeans today.
8. Trying the spent-fuel-rods-in-the-backyard experiment, which the Japanese guy on eBay made sound so promising, but so far has been less than successful, unlike …
7. My neighborhood-serial-killer experiment. Which, on the other hand, is a success beyond my wildest dreams.
6. Enjoying Twitter’s trending topics as I wait for the skulls to boil.
5. Switching my meds — into different bottles. Anyone tries to take my Vicodin now, he’s in for one hell of a surprise.
4. Baking quite a bit. No, the other kind. My kid said, “Great cookies!”, and I did thank her — three hours later.
3. Talking back to the books I read (to page 33 of Three Stages Of Amazement: “Oh STOP IT, you histrionic chick”).
1. Hiding things I own from myself. I hope I never find that other red shoe.